Low Tech Conditioning Circuit Using a Parking Block

The Parking Block Workout...Huh?

"Don't Give Me Excuses!!"

Yep.  We get in shape with anything, anywhere.

One of the guys at work got sick and was having some water problems at his home he needed to go and fix.  He called me and asked if I could cover for him.

Be the great guy that I am (and I owed him for working for me, anyway) I put on my uniform, slipped on by boots, kissed the wife and the babies and headed out the door.

I hadn't had time to do my workout today, guess I could just call it a rest day.  

No!!

Found me a parking block and got a nice little conditioning circuit in.



Today's conditioning circuit:

Set the timer for 20 minutes and do as many rounds as possible with good form.
  • Pushups x 5 + Hand Walk
  • Diagonal Jumps x 2
  • Heel to toe squats (works on balance and more of the front leg) x 5r/5l
  • Plank x 20-30 seconds
Have fun!
C.J.

Comments